- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the April 21, 2014 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan and design review by Jason Geiger to rezone 2.365 acres from A-2 Agricultural to C-2 Commercial to create a self-storage business on lot 2 of CSM 9189 at the northeast corner of the intersection of Town Hall Drive and Hwy 19 in Section 3, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary by Luis Gomez to rezone a 0.95 acre lot from R-1 Residential to LC-1 Limited Commercial and a conditional use permit for outdoor storage for his drywall contractor equipment at 2545 Kenneth Ct. in Section 32, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider next phase of residential development at Savannah Valley.
- Next meeting date: June 16, 2014.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.