- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: Holding Tank Agreement for 5707 Hwy VV.
- Consider/Take Action re: Parking of Motor home, D Bauer, 4688 Pierceville Rd.
- Consider/Take Action re: Rezone request from R-1 Residential to LC-1 Limited Commercial and a conditional use permit , L Gomez, 2545 Kenneth Ct.
- Consider/Take Action re: Reappointment of Al Meyer & Jane Fiala to the Plan Commission for a 3 year term expiring July 1, 2017.
- Committee Updates
- Farm Tech Days
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: July 8, 2014
Amended: July 10, 2014
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.