- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Jane Fiala Dot Havens, Al Meyer, John Quimby and Doug Yelk. Absent, excused: Paul Stang.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on August 13, 2014.
- Approval of the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, June 16, 2014 Plan Commission meeting minutes were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No public comments were presented.
- Moldenhauer request. Blair Moldenhauer requests an amendment to his developer’s agreement associated with CSM 11221 to delete the requirement to complete the extension of Deer Creek Run east of the cul-de-sac to the eastern boundary of the CSM in Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.Discussion:
a. Town Ordinance 96-1 requires developers to enter into a developer’s agreement which requires the developer to install and cover the cost of all infrastructure improvements to the CSM site and provision of security at 125% of the estimated cost of the improvements to insure completion.
b. Blair Moldenhauer is not in compliance with the developer’s agreement dated October 20, 1995 and amended on August 23, 2004, in that he has not completed the infrastructure improvements as required or posted the required security.
c. The August 23, 2004 amendment requires the completion of the Deer Creek Run extension to Town of Sun Prairie specifications before an occupancy permit is issued for any building on Lots 1 or 2.Motion by Quimby/Fiala to deny Moldenhauers request to amend the developer’s agreement to delete the requirement to complete the extension of Deer Creek Run. Motion carried. 6-0-1.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for September 15, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:20 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record.
Roger Fetterly, Chair