- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Discuss complaints of trash in City View Heights Plat
- Consider/take action: Award Curbside Collection Contract
- Consider/take action: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) Discussion and possible action on Park Funds & land acquisition.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2) to continue with the posted agenda.
- Consider/take action re: Park Funds & land acquisition.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Fire Unit
- Farm Technology Days
- WTA Convention: Oct 26-28, Stevens Point, WI
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.