- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the August 18, 2014 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by James Muir to construct a home and an auxiliary building and remove the requirement to comply with the 1994 Developer’s agreement, as amended August 23, 2004, on a 36.94 acre parcel zoned RH-4, Rural Homes, on the north side of Deer Creek Run, Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Steve Tubbs to combine and rezone lot 2 (CSM 11221) and lot 3 (SCM 8263) from RH-1 Rural Homes to a 6.28 acre lot zoned RH-2, Rural Homes, on the south side of Deer Creek Run, Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Next meeting date: November 17, 2014.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.