- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the November 17, 2014 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Postponed from November 17th meeting: Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by James Muir to construct a home and an auxiliary building and remove the requirement to comply with the 1994 Developer’s agreement, as amended August 23, 2004, on a 36.94 acre parcel zoned RH-4, Rural Homes, on the north side of Deer Creek Run, Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie. In addition, consider access issues for properties adjacent to the public right-of-way.
- Next meeting date: January 19, 2015.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.