- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Ken Nelson – Second residence on same parcel
- Approve operator license for Crossroad’s BP and Chicken Lips
- Resolution to appoint town employee as ‘Town Agent’ for IOH
- No Parking Ordinance
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Fire Unit
- Farm Technology Days
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- New mileage rate for 2015 – $.575
- WTA survey – Fire / Rescue Ambulance
- Pellitteri transition
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on January 8, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk