- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting
- Public Comment
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Attorney Mark Hazelbaker
- Deer Creek Run Road completion: Plan Commission recommends that the Town Board draft a new developer’s agreement, covering all of the provisions of the original developer’s agreement, designating James Muir as the developer, and addressing but not limited to completion of the extension of Deer Creek Run. Plan Commission additionally recommends that the Town Board designate an engineer or engineering firm to provide professional engineering services to represent the Plan Commission and the Town Board when needed for consultation and inspections on development projects.
- approval of petition DCPREZ-2015-10822 to rezone 18.85 acres from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-B Agricultural Business to operate an agricultural nursery business and approval of Conditional Use Permit DCPCUP-2015-02308 to conduct sales and storage of agricultural byproducts north of 3577 Bailey Road, in Section 30, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Farm Technology Days
- Public Hearing: Adoption of No Parking Ordinance during the August 2015 Farm Technology Days
- Fire Unit
- Plan Commission
- Employee Handbook
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on February 19, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk