- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings
- Public Comment
- Muir Developer’s Agreement/Deer Creek Run/Engineer timeline
- Special Assessment District re: Deer Creek Run
- K Backenkeller re: moving a residence from the Town of Burke To Bird St; parcel # 0811-181-9920-0 (0.5 acres)
- Road Report
- Spring Road Tour report
- Culvert: Twin Lane Rd & Berlin
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Farm Technology Days
- Fire Unit
- Sub 2 to 2014 Res-391 Regarding Groundwater legislation and current and future reviews of high-capacity well applications.
- Discuss Sex Offender Ordinance for the Town of Sun Prairie
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Modular Space Corp – delinquent personal property tax
- Internal Audit
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on April 9, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk