SPECIAL TOWN MEETING OF THE ELECTORS OF THE TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE, DANE COUNTY
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of the, pursuant 60.12 (3), Town of Sun Prairie, Dane County, Wisconsin, will be held in the town for the purpose of:
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:00 p.m.
5556 Twin Lane Road
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment
- Resolution to dispose of obsolete equipment (trade-in of road grader), pursuant to Section 60.10(2)g Wisconsin Statutes.
- Resolution to purchase a end loader, pursuant to 82.03(1) Wisconsin Statutes.
- Resolution to amend 2015 Town Highway Budget of $340,995 no more than $75,000 for an estimated total of $417,995 for the purchase of a end loader with trade-in of grader, pursuant 82.03(1). Capital Funds will be used for this transaction. Results: no need to borrow or increase taxes.
- Resolution to amend 2015 Town Curbside Collection Budget of $141,180 by $13,000 for a total of $154,180 due to overlapping billing as a result of the change in contractors, pursuant to Section 60.10(2)g of Wisconsin Statutes.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on May 17 & 22, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk