- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings
- Public Comment
- Discussion: Bomkamp Circle neighborhood
- Consider/take action – operator license approval for CrossRoads BP & Chicken Lips.
- Consider/take action – Rezone Petition 10834: G Schwenn representing the E Dushack Rev. Trust, requests approval of petition DCPREZ-2015-10834 to rezone 2.11 acres of a 38.3 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A(2)(2) Agricultural to separate the farm buildings from the remainder of the farm for estate administration purposes at 4846 County Highway N in Section 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/take action – open & award sealcoat bids
- Review Capital Fund: possible purchase of loader with trade-in of grader.
- Discuss Sex Offender Ordinance for the Town of Sun Prairie
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Farm Technology Days
- Fire Unit
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on May 7, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk