- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action: operator license denial appeal for CrossRoads BP
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on proposed purchase of an end loader and trade-in of grader.
- Consider/take action: Approve Rezone petition – J Kaltenberg – 2 acres of a 29.3 acre parcel from A-1(EX) Agriculture to R-1 Residential to create a separate lot for home for the farm owner intending to sell the remainder of the farm east of 4661 Pierceville Rd, Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/take action: Approve Final CSM D Midthun – application #9716 – division of 7.363 acres from R-1 Residential into four R-1 Residential lots in the Savannah Valley Subdivision in section 13, Twin Lane Road, Town of Sun Prairie
- Consider/take action: Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Sun Prairie and the North East Dane County Fire Unit pursuant to section 66.0301, Wis. Stats.
- Committee Updates
- Farm Technology Days
- Discussion on the ACA Health Insurance Payment or Reimbursement for Small Businesses.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on May 21, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
SPECIAL TOWN MEETING OF THE ELECTORS OF THE TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE, DANE COUNTY, pursuant to Section 60.10 (1) and (2)
To exceed the 2015 Highway Expenditures pursuant to Section 81.01 (3) of Wisconsin Statutes Moved by _______________________, second by ________________________ to exceed the 2015 Highway Expenditures of $340,995 by $________________with trade-in of road grader, for the purchase of a new end loader which is consistent with the budget summary pursuant to Section 81.01 (3) of Wisconsin Statutes. Motion carried.