SPECIAL TOWN MEETING OF THE ELECTORS
OF THE TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE, DANE COUNTY
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of the, pursuant 60.12 (3), Town of Sun Prairie, Dane County, Wisconsin, will be held in the town for the purpose of:
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment
- Resolution to amend 2015 Park Budget of $3,250 ($2,500 for expenses & $750 for per-diems) for Capital Improvements to Generations Park by $2500 for a total of $5,750 and approve the transfer of Park funds to the operation budget.
TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE
TOWN BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting ( 5/26/15 & 6/3/15)
- Public Hearing – Alcohol License Applications
- Consider/Take Action re: Applications for Class A & Class B Fermented Malt Beverages and Liquor License.
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Farm Technology Days
- Fire Unit
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Affordable Care Act
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on June 5, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk