- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action re: evaluation of speed limit and yield signs for Manley Drive
- Consider/Take Action re: petition by Pick Rice to split a 5.01 acre parcel zoned A-1(EX) Agriculture into two equal RH-1 Rural Home parcels at 2819 County Rd T in Section 29, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Take Action re: approve applications for operator license for Crossroads BP.
- Consider/Take Action re: approve transfer funds from contingency reserve account into curbside collection on the expense side of the budget.
- Consider/Take Action re: approve TASC as administer for the Town of Sun Prairie employee Flex Spending Plan
- Consider/Take Action re: Townhall rental
- Deposit plus rental fee for nonresidents
- Rental of Townhall only to landowners of the town & town employees
- Committee Updates
- Farm Technology Days
- Fire Unit
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on July 23, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk