- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- 2015-OA16, Amending Chapter 10 of The Dane County Code of Ordinances, Regarding State Certification of The Farmland Preservation Zoning Ordinance.
- Committee Updates
- Fire Unit
- Bailey, Bird, Townhall roads maintenance agreement with City of Sun Prairie
- Closed sessions: per S.S. 19.85 (1) (e) to deliberate the proposed offer to purchase park land. The meeting will then reconvene into open session to continue with the posted agenda.
- Reconvene to open session per S.S. 19.85 (2)
- Consider/take action re: proposed offer to purchase park land
- Amend Employee Handbook
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on September 24, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk