- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take Action: adopt Resolution 2015 11-9-A; Resolution of Town Board to Propose Exceeding Levy Limits.
- Consider/Take Action: approve draft of Resolution 2015 11-9-B; Resolution for Electors to Exceed the Levy Limits at Special Town Meeting of the Electors
- Committee Updates
- Fire Unit
- Bailey, Bird, Townhall roads maintenance agreement with City of Sun Prairie
- 2015-OA16, Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Regarding State Certification of the Farmland Preservation Zoning Ordinance.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on October 6, 2015 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk