- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:05 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Jane Fiala, Dot Havens, Alan Meyer, John Quimby, and Doug Yelk. Absent: Paul Stang.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on January 12, 2016.
- Approve the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, December 21, 2015 minutes were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No one appeared.
- Public Hearing on Kleckner CSM Application. Allow public comment on CSM application #9828 by Kevin and Stephanie Kleckner to merge Savannah Valley residential lots 12 and 13 into a 1.017 acre lot for a single family detached residence at Grassland Terrace, Section 12, Town of Sun Prairie.
Jim Hamilton, 1807 Yelk Rd, Savanna Valley, representing the Savanna Valley Homeowners Assoc. spoke in support of the CSM.
- Consider and take action on Kleckner application. Motion by Yelk/Quimby to approve Kleckner’s CSM application #9828 to merge lots 12 and 13 on Grassland Terrace into one new single family residential lot. Motion carried.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for February 15, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 7:55 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record,
Roger Fetterly, Chair