- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Strohmenger rezone petition decision: D Strohmenger requests approval to separate and rezone 14.652 acres of farm buildings and a residence of an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural to allow sale of the remaining farmland at 1785 Strohmenger Ln, in Section 1, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Martin Living Trust rezone petition decision: Martin Living Trust, represented by Birrenkott Surveying, Inc., requests rezoning a 3.29 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural (Lot #1) and rezoning a 5.39 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to RH-2 Rural Homes (Lot #2) to settle the Martin Living Trust Estate at 3427 Bailey Rd in Section 30, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Committee Updates
- Fire Unit
- Plan Commission
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Internal Audit
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on March 24, 2016 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk