- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the March 21, 2016 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing on Sturman petition. Allow public comment on a petition by Kimberly Sturman to rezone a 0.67 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-3 Residential to bring the lot into compliance with setback regulations to accommodate a proposed addition to the existing home at 4786 Cardinal Ln in Section 32, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Sturman petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Joe Kaltenberg to separate and rezone 10.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural, and approval of a Conditional Use Permit for unlimited livestock at 4989 Highway TT in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Jerry Bradley to separate and rezone 2.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural to make farm buildings available for sale at 5142 Highway N in Section 28, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Update on 2015 Wisconsin Act 178, “Opting Out” of Dane County Zoning.
- Other development issues.
- Next meeting date: May 16, 2016.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.