- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Jane Fiala, Dot Havens, John Quimby, Paul Stang and Doug Yelk. Absent: Alan Meyer. Also present: Joe Kaltenberg, Jerry Bradley, Kristopher and Kimberly Sturman.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on April 12, 2016.
- Approve the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, the March 21, 2016 minutes were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No one appeared.
- Public Hearing on Sturman petition. Allow public comment on petition 2016-10981 by Kristopher and Kimberly Sturman to rezone a 0.67 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-3 Residential to bring the lot into compliance with setback regulations to accommodate a proposed addition to the existing home at 4786 Cardinal Ln in Section 32, Town of Sun Prairie.
No one appeared in support or opposition to the petition.
- Consider and take action on Sturman petition. Motion by Yelk/Quimby to approve the Sturman petition. Motion carried.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Joe Kaltenberg to separate and rezone 10.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural, and approval of a Conditional Use Permit for unlimited livestock at 4989 Highway TT in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
Motion by Quimby/Havens to approve rezoning 10.3 acres from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural and a conditional use permit for a maximum of 200 animal units at 4989 Highway TT in section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Jerry Bradley to separate and rezone 2.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural to make the farm buildings parcel available for sale at 5142 Highway N in Section 28, Town of Sun Prairie.
Motion by Havens/Quimby to approve the Bradley request. Motion carried.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for May 16, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:30 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record,
Roger Fetterly, Chair