- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/Take Action: CSM No. 13217 final review for Ricky Rice, 2819 County Rd T, Sun Prairie, WI
- Consider/Take Action: D Midthun request change in the developer’s agreement.
- Consider/Take Action: Sturman petition – approval of petition 2016-10981 to rezone a 0.67 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to R-3 Residential to bring the lot into compliance with setback regulations to accommodate a proposed addition to the existing home at 4786 Cardinal Ln in Section 32, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Public Hearing: Consider/Take Action: Resolution to Discontinue Public Roadway 2016 4-25; East end of Strohmenger Road and construct turn-around.
- Consider/Take Action: Amend 2016 budget
- Independent Inspections/SAFEbuilt underpayment 2015
- Fire Unit cost increase
- Generations Park Landscape Stone payment
- Transfer funds from Expenditure to Revenue to cover 13 payments for trash/ recycling.
- Any other budget item necessary during review
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on April 22, 2016 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk