- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the April 18, 2016 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing on Kaltenberg petition. Allow public comment on a petition #10988 by Joe Kaltenberg to separate and rezone 10.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural, and approval of Conditional Use Permit #02341 for a maximum of 200 animal units at 4989 Highway TT in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Kaltenberg petition.
- Public Hearing on Bradley petition. Allow public comment on a petition by Jerry Bradley to separate and rezone 2.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural to make farm buildings available for sale at 5142 Highway N in Section 28, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Bradley petition.
- Update on 2015 Wisconsin Act 178, “Opting Out” of Dane County Zoning.
- Other development issues.
- Next meeting date: June 20, 2016.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.