- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/Take action: Holding tank at 2776 LaRue Lane.
- Consider/take action: Open & award sealcoat and overlay bids
- Consider/take action: Rezone petition 10988; separating existing residence from farmland & CUP 02341 unlimited livestock on 3 to 16 acres at 4989 County Rd TT, in section 34.
- Consider/take action: Rezone petition 11001; separating existing residence from farmland creating on residential lot at 5142 County Rd N, section 28.
- Consider/Take action: Amend Weight Limits Ordinance; Implements of Husbandry weight limits and weight limit permits.
- Committee Updates
- Fire Unit
- Plan Commission
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on May 19, 2016 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk