- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:05 p.m. The following members were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Dot Havens, John Quimby and Paul Stang . Absent, excused: Jane Fiala, Alan Meyer and Doug Yelk. Also present: Joe Kaltenberg, Jerry Bradley and Creek Haven Rd neighbors.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on May 9, 2016.
- Approve the minutes of previous meeting. Hearing no objections, the April 18, 2016 minutes were approved as submitted.
- Recess for comments by visitors: No one appeared.
- Public Hearing on Kaltenberg petition. Allow public comment on petition #10988 by Joe Kaltenberg to separate and rezone 10.3 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural, and approval of Conditional Use Permit #02341 for a maximum of 200 animals, limited to beef and dairy cattle only, at 4989 Highway TT in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
Five neighbors from Creekhaven Road appeared seeking clarification about the types and number of cattle that would be authorized under the CUP. After questions were answered, none expressed opposition to the petition.
- Consider and take action on Kaltenberg petition. Motion by Stang/Quimby to approve Kaltenberg petition #10988 and CUP #02341 for a maximum of 200 animals, limited to beef and dairy cattle only. Motion carried.
- Public Hearing on Bradley petition. Consider and take action on petition #11001 by Jerry Bradley to separate and rezone 2.31 acres of farm buildings from an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural to make the farm buildings parcel available for sale at 5142 Highway N in Section 28, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Bradley petition. Motion by Quimby/Havens to approve the Bradley petition. Motion carried.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for June 20, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record,
Roger Fetterly, Chair