- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the August 15, 2016 Plan Commission meeting.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Birrenkott Surveying, representing Bernie and Barbara Heinemann, to rezone 0.32 acres of a 34.8 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to C-1 Commercial to bring the area being rezoned into compliance for its existing commercial use at 4545 Highway TT in Section 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Update on 2015 Wisconsin Act 178, “Opting Out” of Dane County Zoning.
- Other development issues.
- Next meeting date: October 17, 2016.
Dated: September 14, 2016
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.