- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action: petition #11051, Heinemann Rentals and Investments LLC, to rezone .32 acres of a 34.8 acre parcel from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to C-1 Commercial to bring the area being rezoned into compliance for its existing commercial use at 4587 Highway TT in Section 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/Discuss I39, 90, 94 Corridor Alternatives for improvement options developed to alleviate traffic congestions between Portage and Madison.
- Consider/take action: Discuss various items in regard to establishing Town Zoning
- Committee Updates:
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on November 24, 2016 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk