2017 Budget Public Hearing
- Call to Order Public Hearing for the 2017 Budget
- Statement of Public Notice
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from 2016 Budget & Electors Public Hearing
- Public Hearing on Proposed 2017 Budget
- Consider & Adopt 2017 Town Budget
|Other Jurisdiction Tax Recover||5,589||
|Licenses & Permits||20,125||22,275|
|Public Charges for Services||130,765||132,750|
|Financing Sources Long Term Loan|
|Other Financing Source||115,441||150,547|
|TOTAL REVENUES & Cash Applied||$1,106,384||$1,155,325||+0.0442%|
|Health & Human Services||4,550||4,550|
|Conservation and Development||6,686||6,706|
Reserve for Capital Purchases
|Reserve for Contingencies||50,000||50,000|
|TOTAL EXPEND. & RESERVES||$1,106,384||$1,155,325||+0.0442%|
|All Governmental Funds||Fund Balance Jan 1, 2017||Total Revenues||Total Expenditures||Fund Balance Dec 31, 2017||Property Tax Contribution|
|Capital Fund||402,661 05||90,930||90,000||401,731|
|Lonely Lane Bulletin Board||551||551|
|Debit Card Access Only||2,975||2,975|
- Adjourn Public Hearing
Town Electors Meeting
- Call to Order SPECIAL TOWN MEETING OF THE ELECTORS
- To consider the adoption of a resolution at the town meeting endorsing a town board resolution which proposes that the town levy exceed the state allowable levy limit of 1.54%, $10,244 for 2016 town growth with an additional 3%, $20,837 for increased costs for EMS protection and road reconstruction/maintenance for a total 4.54% increase over the allowable levy for 2016, under s. 66.0602 of Wis. Statutes.
- To Authorize the Town Board to hire town official(s) as an employee and set an hourly wage pursuant to Section 60.10 (1)(g) and Section 60.10 (2)(L) of Wisconsin Statutes
- To approve the total 2017 Highway Expenditures of $429,501 pursuant to Section 82.03 (2)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes.
- Authorize Town Borrowing pursuant to Section 60.10(1)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes.
- To adopt the 2016 Town Tax Levy of $715,402 to be paid in 2017 pursuant to Section 60.10 (1)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes. This sets the mill rate for the Town of Sun Prairie at 2.616287.
- Any other items as allowed by the electors at a Special Town Meeting, pursuant to Section 60.10 (1) and (2)
Posted: October 31, 2016 and November 7, 2016
Published: November 4, 2016 and November 11, 2016
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.