- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the December 19, 2016 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Crossroads BP Parking Lot Design Review Request. Consider and take action on a design review request from Ted Gement, owner of the Crossroads BP station, for a parking lot project at 4711, Highway TT, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Kurt Harry to separate and rezone 0.491 acres from R-1A Residential to A-2(1) Agricultural to restore a parcel back to its legal status at 4925, Pierceville Road, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Bruce Rademacher to rezone 2 acres from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to RH-1 Rural Homes adjacent to 4695 Pierceville Road in exchange for rezoning 891 acres from R-1 Residential to A-2(1) Agricultural at 5007 Highway TT, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Update on 2015 Wisconsin Act 178, “Opting Out” of Dane County Zoning.
- Other development issues.
- Next meeting date: February 20, 2017.
Dated: January 10, 2017
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.