- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meetings
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action Re: Kurt Harry to separate and rezone .491 acres form R-1A Residential to A-2(1) Agricultural to restore a parcel back to its legal status at 4925 Pierceville Road in the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/take action Re: second driveway at 5325 Stark Rd. The driveway is for the second garage the owner would like to build. The driveway would be on the opposite side of the existing driveway.
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Consider/take action Re: Resolution 2017 1-23 recommending the model Dane Town Zoning Ordinance enactment by Towns withdrawing from Dane County Zoning.
- Consider/take action Re: Adoption of Town of Sun Prairie Official Map and Town Zoning Map.
- Consider/take action Re: I-39/90/94 Corridor Alternatives
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on January 20, 2017 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at email@example.com for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the board.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk