- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meetings
- Public Comment
- Approve CSM for 2nd Addition to Savannah Valley
- Consider/take action: B Rademacher petition
- Consider/take action: Driveway permit fees
- Consider/take action:Assembly Bill 109 – Removing Town Citizen vote requirements for Towns Opting Out of county zoning.
- Consider/take action: OA #83 – allowing electronic signsin the A-1EX district.
- Committee Updates
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
I-39/90/94 east corridor study alternative
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on March 9, 2017 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website: www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the board.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk