- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meetings
- Public Comment
- Consider/take action: Request by K & B Rademacher to install 2 culverts along Pierceville Road
- Consider/take action: Bridge Aid for 2016 Bird Street culvert replacement
- Consider/take action: Intergovernmental agreement with the City of Sun Prairie regarding portions of Bird Street, Bailey Road and Town Hall Drive
- Consider/take action: future Bailey Road project
- Consider/take action: Membership of the Parks Committee
- Consider/take action: Town zoning items to remain in compliance with procedure to opt out of county zoning
- Consider/take action: Residents/contractors dumping of any materials (building or landscaping) on town roads and town property
- Road Report
- Committee Updates
- Plan Commission
- Town zoning
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on June 8, 2017 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website: www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the board.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Cindy L Yelk, Clerk