Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the January 19, 2009 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Blair Moldenhauer to rezone approximately 1.0 acre of a 36.94 acre parcel from RH-4 Rural Homes to B-1 Local Business to allow construction of a dental office with 2 second floor residential apartments and approval of a conditional use permit for the residential apartments on the north side of Deer Creek Run in Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on amendments to the Town’s Land Division Ordinance to be consistent with the Town’s Comprehensive Plan 2003-2023, as amended.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary Intergovernmental Agreement with the Village of Cottage Grove.
- Review a transcript of comments made by the Madison Metropolitan Sewage District.
- Next regular meeting date, March 16, 2009.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.