Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, October 15, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the September 17, 2007 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #9783 by Michelle Oldenburg and Randy Faulkner to purchase a parcel from an adjacent neighbor to combine with the owner’s existing parcel and rezone the combined 2.41 acres from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural and RH-2 to RH-1 Rural Homes to allow keeping of a horse at 2426 Gaston Road, Section 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Oldenberg/Faulkner petition.
- Review and approve the proposed Design Review amendment to the Town’s building code
- Review agenda for community participation in updating the Town’s Comprehensive Plan on October 30, 2007.
- Agenda for the next meeting.
- Set next regular meeting date.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.