- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the February 15, 2016 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing on Strohmenger petition. Allow public comment on a petition by Dean Strohmenger to separate and rezone 14.652 acres of farm buildings and a residence of an existing farm from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(8) Agricultural to allow sale of the remaining farmland at 1785 Strohmenger Ln, in Section 1, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Strohmenger petition.
- Public Hearing on Martin Living Trust petition. Allow public comment on a petition by Birrenkott Surveying, Inc., representing the Martin Living Trust, to rezone a 3.29 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural (Lot #1) and rezone a 5.39 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to RH-2 Rural Homes (Lot #2) to settle the Martin Living Trust estate at 3427 Bailey Rd in Section 30, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Martin Living Trust petition.
- Town Consideration for “Opting Out” of Dane County Zoning.
- Other development issues.
- Next meeting date: April 18, 2016.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.