- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Doug Yelk, Dot Havens, Judy Stang, John Quimby and Kennan Crothers. Excused absent was Alan Meyers. Also present was Claudia Quick, Town Clerk.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on January 12th, 2010.
- Approval of the Minutes. A correction noted from last meeting’s minutes was on #9 (i) — add the agreement that Mr. Midthun agreed to install a lock on the pump chambers for the pond on the North and South sides. Also noted was the need for the addition of ‘opposite’ before the listing of the address at the end of #9. With these corrections, the minutes were approved.
- Public Comment. There was no comment from the public.
- Public Hearing. Allow public comment on petition #10135 by Jonathan and Debra Mick to rezone 4.36 acres from A-1(Ex) Agriculture to A-2(4) Agriculture to allow keeping horses and conformed to the Dane County Zoning Ordinance at 5322 CTH TT. There was no comment from the public.
- Consider and Take Action on the Mick Petition. Member Stang made a motion to approve and Member Quimby seconded. Motion carried.
- Consider Updates and Amendments to the Town’s Current Comprehensive Plan. Chairman Fetterly commented that the Town made a commitment to rezone Dennis Midthun’s land to assist in County’s approval process.
- Review Correspondence Related to Direct Annexation of Land from the Town of Sun Prairie to the Village of Cottage Grove in Sections 32 and 33.
- Identify and Consider Intergovernmental Agreement Issues with Adjacent Municipalities. Chairman Fetterly handed out a sheet with ‘Intergovernmental Agreement/Boundary Agreement issues to consider’. All items OK’d with the addition of financial support on #6.
- Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting of the Town of Sun. Prairie Plan Commission was set for February 15th, 2010 @ 7:00 pm.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 9:30 pm.
Respectfully submitted for the record this 9th day of February, 2010.
Kennan L Crothers, Secretary
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chair