Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9674 by R. Schuster to change the zoning from A-1Ex Ag to R-1 Residential to create one lot north of 5824 Prospector, sec. 12.
- Consider and Take Action re: Operator license for C. Rezza.
- Consider and Take Action re: Farm Plan for R & L Koch, sec 14
- Report on Town Roads
- Discuss 2007 Road Projects, Recommendations and Options.
- Review County Parks and Open Space Plan.
- Consider Action re: Public Access Cable Channel.
- Consider Contribution to Collaboration Council
- Review draft proposal of the Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of Cottage Grove and the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Audit 2006 Financial Books of the Clerk and Treasurer.
- Discuss and Take Action re: Sick Time Bank.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.