- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting
- Public Comment
- Road Report
- Consider/take action: Review final CSM and authorize the clerk to sign original to be recorded. Rezone petition 11001; separating existing residence from farmland creating on residential lot at 5142 County Rd N, section 28.
- Consider/take action: Review final CSM and authorize the clerk to sign original to be recorded. Martin Living Trust rezone petition: Martin Living Trust, represented by Birrenkott Surveying, Inc., requests rezoning a 3.29 acre lot from A-1(Ex) Agricultural to A-2(2) Agricultural (Lot #1) to settle the Martin Living Trust Estate at 3427 Bailey Rd in Section 30, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider/take action: Endorse “Just Fix it” Resolution to be delivered to the Governor in the fall by the Wisconsin Towns Association.
- Consider/take action: Endorse “Notice of Intent” to Enact a Zoning Ordinance pursuant to Section 60.23(34)(b)1
- Consider/take action: Endorse a resolution approving notice of intent to enact a zoning ordinance pursuant to Section 60.23(34)(a).
- Committee Updates
- Fire Unit
- Plan Commission
- DCTA Zoning Committee
- Audit/Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business/Correspondence
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS LAW is certified. Notice was given by posting this agenda on July 21, 2016 at the following three public places: Sun Prairie Town Hall; Town Bulletin Boards at 4167 CTH TT and the intersection of CTH N & Lonely Lane; and the Town Website : www.townofsunprairie.info.
The Town of Sun Prairie will accommodate qualified persons with disabilities requesting such accommodations. Please contact the Town Clerk at 608-837-6688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All agenda items are posted for discussion and possible action by the body.
The members of other Town boards, commissions or committees may attend this meeting. Even if a majority of another Town board, commission or committee is present, that board, commission or committee will not meet, discuss or act on any business unless a meeting has been noticed.
Jo Ann Ramsfield, Town Clerk
Posted: July 21, 2016