- April 25, 2017
- 7:00 pm
- Town Hall
TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting for the Town of Sun Prairie will be held on the fourth Tuesday of April, that being April 25th, 2017 in the Town of Sun Prairie Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road, beginning at 7:00 P.M.
PURPOSE OF THE MEETING: The Annual Meeting is a meeting of town electors to vote on matters that by law are required or permitted to be decided by the annual meeting. The annual meeting may only act on those things specified by state law.
ANNUAL MEETING AGENDA
- Call meeting to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Statement of Public Notice
- Approve minutes of 2016 Annual Meeting
- Presentation from Public
- Review of 2016 Financial Report
- Fire Report
- EMS Report
- Plan Commission Report
- Road Report
- Report on Status of Discussions with neighboring communities
- Consider approval of Town Zoning/Opting out of County Zoning
- Old Business/New Business
- Any other Business to come before the Annual Meeting
- Set 2018 Annual Meeting Date
Published: April 7 and April 21, 2017
Posted: April 7 and April 21, 2017
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental bodies specifically referred to above in this notice.