- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the March 17, 2014 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Conduct an informational briefing and allow Town of Sun Prairie residents and property owners to be heard on a Dane County Planning and Development proposal to rezone existing parcels, currently zone A-1(Ex) Agricultural, which are no longer in compliance with the State of Wisconsin Farmland Preservation law.
- Consider and take action on the Dane County proposal to rezone specific parcels from A-1 (Ex) to appropriate zoning to comply with State Farmland Preservation law.
- Consider and take action on a request by David Bauer to spot rezone 0.082 acres of a 0.92 acre parcel from R-1 Residential to C-2 Commercial to allow parking or storage of the owner’s motorhome weighing in excess of 12,000 lbs at 4688 Pierceville Road in Section 34, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Jason Geiger to rezone 2.365 acres from A-2 Agricultural to C-2 Commercial to create a self-storage business on lot 2 of CSM 9189 at the northeast corner of the intersection of Town Hall Drive and Hwy 19 in Section 3, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Next meeting date: May 19, 2014.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.